Electrical Certification and Safety
McFall Management Limited (Trading as Deco Light®) has developed a comprehensive Health and Safety Manual with Risk Identification and Hazard Management for the following:
- At Height Safety
- Harness Safety
- Ladders and General Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Operating Machinery
- Traffic Management Policy
- Contractor Engagement Policy
- Safety and Hazard Signage
- Protective and High Visibility Clothing
McFall Management Limited (Trading as Deco Light®) systematically identifies and controls all hazards; where there are significant hazards we will take all practicable steps to:
- Eliminate the hazard
- Isolate the hazard, or
- Minimise the hazard
Where the hazards may only be minimised, we will ensure:
- Good work practices are used and maintained.
- Employees and contractors are properly trained and/or supervised.
- Any new hazards identified are incorporated into McFall Management Limited’s (Trading as Deco Light®) Health and Safety Hazard Register and all employees and contractors will be informed.
- Any new equipment or tasks are assessed before use and safety controls and practices are established.
- All hazards and hazard controls will be regularly assessed.
- All employees and contractors are aware of emergency and evacuation procedures.
McFall Management Limited (Trading as Deco Light®) holds standard $5M Public Liability Cover; this can be increased on a project by project basis if required.
McFall Management Limited (Trading as Deco Light®) holds SAA Certification (Standards Australia International Limited – Australia / New Zealand accreditation body standard); complies with AS/NZS electrical safety standards.